This toolkit, compiled in collaboration with Rulo Strategies, is for justice and public safety practitioners planning to implement peer support services in law enforcement agencies, court-based programs, community supervision agencies, and correctional settings. Each section of the toolkit offers critical questions to address during the planning and implementation phase, case studies, tools, and resources drawn from the latest research, subject matter experts, and experiences from diverse settings across the United States. Materials found in the toolkit include:
• Profiles of justice and public safety implementations of peer support programs;
• Sample roles and responsibilities of peer support workers;
• Links to sample job descriptions and interview questions;
• Strategies to address common implementation challenges;
• Sample forms for intake and consent to share information; and
• Links to assessment tools
Click here to access the toolkit.